[Parentsgroup-list] nanny share with fantastic nanny in Harvard Yard

Jennifer Massa jennifermassalee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:04:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have a wonderful nanny that watches our 8 month old son and a
friend's 1 year old 3 days a week at our home in Harvard Yard.  Our
friend is moving at the end of June and we're looking for a another
family who would be interested in doing a nanny share.  Our nanny is
amazing we adore her as does our son- we can't say enough good things
about her.  We are flexible on the days and times that we would do the
share.  Ideally, we'd love to have another child that was around our
son's age- between 8 months and 2 years old. Our nanny charges $10/hr
per child.

Please email me if you're interested jmassa at hsph.harvard.edu

thanks!
Jen