[Parentsgroup-list] small kids at graduation

Alexander Van Zandt Akin akin at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 21 21:14:43 EDT 2009

Thank you! Just to clarify, though, do the people in the children's room have to
have tickets for the theater? In other words, could my parents sit in the
theater (using up my two tickets) while my wife accompanies my daughter in the
basement waiting area?
  Best regards,
-Alexander Akin

Quoting rose at fas.harvard.edu: