[Parentsgroup-list] Anyone want to share a Nanny?

Kathryn Glynn kathryn.m.glynn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 17:19:25 EDT 2009

I'll be moving my family to Boston (all the way from TX) this fall to attend
HKS.   Anyone interested in sharing a nanny?  My son, Keegan, will be 3 and
my daughter, Fiona, will be 1 in June.  My husband is madly job hunting
right now, so not sure where exactly we're going to be living yet, but I am
willing to schlep my kids to your place, or host yours at mine.  Anyone
interested??
Looking forward to hearing from y'all (like I said, Texas)!