[Parentsgroup-list] 2-bedroom apartment in Belmont available for short or long term

Ahmed El Shamsy shamsy at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 20 10:35:54 EDT 2009

Our sunny and spacious 2-bedroom apartment in Belmont is available (1) for
sublet between June 16 and July 30, fully furnished; and (2) for one-year
lease starting Aug 1, unfurnished. The apartment is on the ground floor of
an owner-occupied two-family house. There is a shared back deck and
fenced-in yard (with sandbox). The apartment is a couple of minutes=92 walk
from the 73 bus to Harvard Square; a huge playground is round the block, and
several preschools as well as an elementary school are all within walking
distance. The monthly rent for the sublease is $1350; we pay all utilities
(gas, electricity, and local phone). E-mail me for pictures and more
information.

Ahmed El Shamsy