[Parentsgroup-list] bike to drop off kid (with kid seat)

Taeseok Kim kim57 at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 25 03:59:26 EDT 2008

Thanks everyone tipping advice!

Sebastian, thanks for your realistic advice. Yes, I'm in the second
category yet.  After my first bike ($200) + comforty seat ($80) was
stolen when I was fresh this town, I swore myself not to buy new bike
here.  When it comes to be for my kid, I might need to retract that
vow, but as long as the bike+seat combination is stable enough, I
rather not.
I'm working in one of physics building on oxford street. Let me know
if I can take a quick look for your bike if your place is not too far.
 Also how can I get a date or time for the Kirkland house auction?

Ian Stokes-Rees and Candice, thanks for the detail information and websites

I think I'll try to make this with $100 budget, wish me good luck.

Taeseok