[Parentsgroup-list] bike to drop off kid (with kid seat)

Taeseok Kim kim57 at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 24 14:42:38 EDT 2008

Hi all,

My kid (3 1/2 yr old) goes to a preschool in about 30min walk from my apt.
I usually bring a stroller to drop off her but think it would be nice
to have a bike with a child seat behind, which I come across on my way
there.
I have little idea how/where to buy that kind of combination
especially, if any, a weight limit for each model.
Can anyone give advice on that? It would be even greater if someone
can sell any used bike and/or the seat.

Thanks
Taeseok