[Parentsgroup-list] nanny share avilible

Sascha Russel russel at amber.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 19 12:17:19 EDT 2008

Hi,
Starting in October the other family we share our nanny with is putting
their son in day care full time, so we have a spot to share. We are very
happy with our nanny Claire, and would like to find another family to share
her with 2 days a week.  She could also care for your child  alone 2 days a
week. Ideally we'd like to share with a family that has a sunny house for
our 14 month old to come to at least one of the two share days. We live in
Longwood/Brigham Circle/ Mission Hill and would like to share with a family
that lives near us, in Brookline, or JP ( and possible Beacon Hill since
that's where I work).  Your child could be a very young baby ( she started
with our son at 3 months) or could be around our sons age. Claire charges
17/ 2 kids, so it is 8.50 for each child per hour.

Please contact me ( NOT the whole group) with inquiries.
Sascha
--
Sascha Russel
PhD candidate in Lab of Dr. Gary Ruvkun