[Parentsgroup-list] who is running this listserv

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 19 10:02:18 EDT 2008

Abby (and all Parents' Group Members),

Your question is very timely! Since this is the first week of GSAS classes (and
most people will be back), I was planning to send out an email to the group
this weekend. However, I will do so now in response to your question.

My name is Susannah Rose, and I am the chair of the parents' group this academic
year. I am a G3 in the PhD Program in Health Policy (in GSAS). I live in
Cambridge, and I am the mother of a three-year-old daughter (turning four in
October!).

I am excited to be leading this group this year -- I fully believe that there
needs to be a forum for graduate student parents to find information and
support, and participate in social activities.

Christine Wenc (the group leader before me) and I have been coordinating the
transition. Christine plans to hand-over the listserv functions to me soon, and
the transition will soon be complete.

I look forward to meeting all of you -- either at a future Parents' Group event
or online.

Best,
Susannah

Susannah L. Rose, MSW, MS