[Parentsgroup-list] Input on HUHS

Bracha, Abigail Jane abigail_bracha at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 16 09:12:36 EDT 2008

The graduate Student Council would like to know:

If there are specific concerns about using HUHS pediatrics?  There are many benefits (e.g. no copay, 24 hour urgent care, coverage) but also potentially draw backs related to 1) the location of the practice 2) the hours of operation or 3) the cost of parking or 4) other reasons.