[Parentsgroup-list] GSAS Registration Survey and HU Child Care

Mara Willard mwillard at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 15 12:28:29 EDT 2008

I was pleased that inquiries about the suitability of Harvard child care were
included in this year's GSAS registration survey. However there was no way for
me to note our experience of "wait listed" - only questions for those who do
use the care.

To anyone in the know on the design of the survey: in the future, it would be
useful if we could note that there simply isn't enough capacity in the Harvard
centers.