[Parentsgroup-list] Childcare for 15 month old

Paul and JoAnna Novonaar novonaar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 19:29:54 EDT 2008

Dear all,

We're looking for some immediate and short term child care assistance for
our 15 month old son.  Our nanny's been having some health problems and I'm
due to have a baby at the end of October.  So we're looking for a solution
between now and then, and wondering if any of you have suggestions?

Specifically, we're wondering if anyone would be open to a nanny share for
the next six weeks?  We're happy to bring our son to your place or have your
child come here.  We live in Somerville, very close to the Sacramento St.
underpass (about a 15-20 minute walk to Harvard Yard) and a 10 minute walk
from Porter Sq T.  We'd also love recommendations for part time babysitters,
or any other ideas!

Thanks in advance for your help,

JoAnna