[Parentsgroup-list] Fabulous babysitter available T, W 9 - 12

spsuch spsuch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:41:15 EDT 2008

I have a fabulous occasional babysitter who is looking to fill a
regular opening in her schedule from 9 - 12 on T and W (she could
probably start earlier, if you needed it). She is a p-t graduate
student at Lesley. Very professional and responsible about her
babysitting/nannying work. She needs a family around the Cambridge/
Somerville area because she has to get to class afterward.

If you are interested, email me and I will send you her email address.

Sara Suchman
HGSE