[Parentsgroup-list] practice for nanny's pay when we are off on vacation?

Manjari C. Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 9 13:06:38 EDT 2008

We usually made clear to the babysitter that we would be going on vacation
and then agreed on an amount well in advance. This was about a year ago
and from what I remember, while we didn't pay the full amount, we paid at
least half. But we also gave her a good 3-4 month+ notice so she could
look around for a temporary gig for that time.