[Parentsgroup-list] kid friendly hairdresser

Candice M. Etson etson at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 5 08:52:02 EDT 2008

If you have a car, and don't mind driving it, I'd recommend Snip-its in Chestnut
Hill. They have small sized chairs for the little ones, and a fun environment.
And they always do a good job, even on my little one who was clinging to me and
burying her head in my chest for the first few cuts.

http://www.snipits.com/locations/StoreInfo.cfm?store=5

Candice Etson