[Parentsgroup-list] kid friendly hairdresser

Manjari C. Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 5 08:08:37 EDT 2008

We take him to Ali at La Flamme barbers next to Holyoke Center. It's not
fancy and it doesn't have fun cars or anything but Ali has kids of his own
and knows how to finish the job really quickly (he also gives a nice
haircut). My 2 year old used to cry at the barber's but frequent mentions
of Ali and how quickly it's all over have resulted in a happy and
interested kid getting a haircut.