[Parentsgroup-list] Fw: [Cambridge Families] spot open at Parents' Nursery School in Cambridge

émilie cappella emilie.cappella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 15:08:02 EDT 2008

----- Original Message ----- =

From: Katie =

To: cambridgefamilies at yahoogroups.com ; SomervilleMoms at yahoogroups.com ; pa=
rents at arlparents.org ; bpn at yahoogroups.com =

Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:48 PM
Subject: [Cambridge Families] spot open at Parents' Nursery School in Cambr=
idge

We have a last minute spot open at Parents' Nursery School, a wonderful coo=
perative school near Huron Village in Cambridge. Applicants need to be at l=
east three by the end of 2008. =

School runs 8:30-12:30, with extended day available until 3:00 three days a=
 week. Students attend either four or five days a week.

School starts next week, and we're hoping to fill the spot ASAP. If you're =
interested, please contact Admissions Chair Erin Yang at fyfefyfe at yahoo.com=
. I'd also be happy to speak with people considering the school about our e=
xperience.

The school website is http://www.parentsnurseryschool.net/

-Katie

Cooking Family-Friendly Meals with Local Produce: http://veggieproject.blog=
spot.com/

__._,_.___ =

Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic =

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Members | Calendar =

 =

Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) =

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format =
to Traditional =

  a..  6New Members
  b..  1New Links
Visit Your Group =