[Parentsgroup-list] RE: lactation room locations

Miriam Shakow m.shakow at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Sep 2 10:31:45 EDT 2008

Hello all,
the lactation center to which christine referred is in holyoke center =

amongst the administrative offices--maybe on the 10th floor. You can ask =

the guards at the entry elevators on the first floor to take you up =

there and to teach you the code, as it is a button code-locked door. It =

has a nice view and a hospital grade pump.

I know someone else on this list was advocating for a few more rooms, as =

holyoke is too far to have to go from the biolabs/divinity area every =

time you have to pump!

Best,

Miriam