[Parentsgroup-list] RE: lactation room locations

Maryann Shenoda mshenoda at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 2 11:51:21 EDT 2008

Dear Abby,
You need to contact Natalie at The Office of Work/Life Resources.  She
will give you all the information for the various lactation rooms on
campus, including the Science Center, will tell you how to register
for using the room of your choice, give you instructions about the
necessary attachments for using the pump, etc.  The contact
information is below:

Harvard University
Holyoke Center, Suite 635
Cambridge, MA 02138
Tel: 617-495-4100
Fax: 617-495-4124
worklife at harvard.edu

I use the room in Holyoke.   If you have any questions, please feel
free to contact me.
peace,
Maryann