[Parentsgroup-list] Switching OB/GYNs

Andrea Heberlein heberlein at wjh.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 20 12:40:51 EST 2008

Hi there,
I'm not sure if it would be covered by your insurance, but I was very
happy with my experience at MGH.  I was not high-risk but had a
recent pregnancy loss while being seen by the midwives there; all 4
of the OBs I encountered over the course of dealing with that were
extremely kind, professional, and competent.  I'm happy to provide
more info if you are interested.

best,
Andrea