[Parentsgroup-list] OB/GYN at HUHS

Eri Matsutani eridaeri at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 21:55:46 EST 2008

I also had Dr. Olson at the delivery for the first baby, and he is very
experienced. Since I came to have 2 more kids after that, I can compare how
skillful he was. He is not so talkative and may seem gruff, but he is very
thoughtful and sincere.

P.S. Michal, I made a mistake to send this mail only to you, sorry. --Eri