[Parentsgroup-list] birth center and book

Melissa Inouye inouye at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 18 20:57:56 EST 2008

Hi Emilie

I had a wonderful experience at the Cambridge Birth Center in 2006.   =

I ended up delivering in the Cambridge Hospital across the street  =

because I had low amniotic fluid, but the midwives work in the  =

hospital too and they were all wonderful.  Hospital staff honored my  =

preferences (since they work with the midwives all the time they're  =

pretty used to midwife-y people).  It's a practice so you can't  =

really "control" who you get when you deliver, but I really liked  =

Lucia Ma.  (Don't know whether she's still there or not)

Melissa