[Parentsgroup-list] Movie in Dudley House

Jean-Francois Charles jcharles at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 18 08:54:52 EST 2008

News from Dudley House:

* This Coming Friday 11/21/2008
********************
Dudley Classic Films: "The Sound of Music" -- 6:00p - 10:00p -- Graduate
Student Lounge

Start the holiday season off right! Please join us for our Annual Showing of
the wonderful film, "The Sound of Music." Julie Andrews, Captain von Trapp,
nuns, nazis, alps, a scheming baroness and
ALL THOSE CHILDREN!! Irresistible for so many of us ... we can't help it.
Great fun for everyone and all welcome! (1965, 174 min) We'll be serving
crisp apple strudel baked by Jeff the Chef, and have some hot apple cider to
see us through!  Everyone welcome.