[Parentsgroup-list] Daycare Injury

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 17 16:17:14 EST 2008

Eun Ha, Jenni and all:

I would also suggest talking with other parents in the classroom (I am not sure
if this has been suggested already?). You might find that other parents are
having the same issue, or have seen things related to your child. I have found
other room parents to be an invaluable source of information and support during
the 2.5 years I have had my daughter in daycare.

Best,
Susannah Rose