[Parentsgroup-list] Request - GSAS Members

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 3 13:24:21 EST 2008

Dear GSAS Parents' Group Members:

I am renewing our registration in order to remain an official GSAS Harvard
Student Organization.

In order to complete the form, I need (at least 10) names of the groups' members
in order for our group to exist. -- I imagine that this should not be a problem,
since we have over 200 Fas-affiliated email members (!), not including all of
you from other schools at Harvard.

If you don't mind, if you are GSAS affiliated (and a grad student), please send
me your name, school/department and address.

Please email me within the next couple days, if possible.

Thank you so much,
Susannah

Susannah Rose, Chair, Parents' Group
Health Policy PhD Program (GSAS)