[Parentsgroup-list] Re: Suggestions for guests

Alison Denton Jones adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 2 14:18:59 EST 2008

Hi Hilary,

There are two B&Bs not far from campus (Around the corner from each
other on Cambridge St.). They are both nice and friendly, but not cheap.
My parents have stayed in both and enjoyed both.
http://www.afinow.com/afi/
http://www.cambridgeinns.com/irving/

A less expensive and more unusual place  is the (I think dorm-style)
housing at the Episcopal Divinity School:
http://www.eds.edu/sec.asp?cat=8&page=44#guestroombooking

good luck,
alison

Message: 1