[Parentsgroup-list] Deleaded house for rent

Kara Swanson kswanson at fas.harvard.edu
Thu May 29 11:49:06 EDT 2008

I got this ad from another listserv, and thought it might be of some =

interest.  When we first moved to the area, we lived in Newton because =

the Montessori in Newton Center (Montessori Educare) has a toddler room =

that takes kids at age 1.4 years (many preschools are only licensed for =

2.9 years and up).

Kara

> a lovely, child-friendly, lead-free 1990's HOUSE on Grove St. in =

> Newton Lower Falls. The house offers central air, vaulted ceilings, =

> skylights, a big back yard and plenty of driveway parking.  The =

> neighborhood is extremely safe and neighbor-friendly.  AVAILABLE JULY 1.
>  =

> The house is a 10 minute walk to Riverside T station, near a closed =

> school which provides the neighborhood with a wonderful playground, =

> tennis courts and soccer fields. It is seconds from access to MA Pike, =

> Rt 128 and Rt 16.
>  =

> There are two options for rental:
>  =

> I.  For $3395/ mo you can rent the entire house which would provide 5 =

> Bedrooms and 3 baths, as well as one full kitchen and one kitchenette =

> (on different foors). No utilities would be included.
>  =

> II. For $2250/mo you can rent the top floor of the house which offers =

> 3 bedrooms, 2 baths (Master and family), vaulted ceilings and =

> skylights.  Water and electric would be included!!
>  =

> To get additional information and to arrange a showing, please call =

> JOHN MURRAY at 781-858-3999.
> View a slideshow of the property NOW. Click on link below.
> http://picasaweb.google.com/JJofBoston/GroveStreetNewton/photo#s520543231=
5815958386

-- =

Kara W. Swanson, B.S., M.A., J.D.