[Parentsgroup-list] Needing Part-time childcare this Summer, Fall and beyond...

Dawn Davis Loring dawndavisloring at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 11:58:43 EDT 2008

All-
We are looking for part-time childcare for our 4 month old son beginning ASAP. I work 2 full days a week and I would like to explore several options in this post. I looked through the archived postings since January and found some really great info and advice, so many thanks to those who have been here before me.

My first choice would be a coop with other parents. We live between Inman and Harvard Squares. This option would both be the cheapest and, more importantly, it would provide us with a future play group.

Second choice is a nanny-share or family care.

My husband, Phil, is working on his dissertation in the History of Science and I teach dance at Suffolk University and work part-time at MIT. Our baby, Blackstone, is very laid back.

If you would rather contact me in person, please respond to dawndavisloring at yahoo.com or by phone at 617-721-3388.

Regards-
Dawn Davis Loring