[Parentsgroup-list] Deleaded single family home in Newton, MA for rent

Lori Davis zachslady at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:15:17 EDT 2008

*I'm sending this for my landlord.  It has been a great place to live for
the past year!  It is deleaded so it is great for those with young kids.*
**
*Wonderful 4 bedroom, 3 full baths single family deleaded house (certificate
available) in Newton, MA. Easy access to Mass Pike, Storrow Drive,Rt's 93
and 95. Excellent school system!  Includes a fully applianced eat in
kitchen, a finished basement and full sized washer/dryer, one car garage and
driveway parking.  Huge yard and the landlord mows the grass!  Dishwasher,
microwave, 2 refrigerators, hardwood floors.  Located at the end of a dead
end street.  Must see!  $3,100/month, Looking for a year lease or more.
Utilities not included.  No Pets..Available June 1, 2008.  Please contact
Andrea Tenaglia at 617-244-4436.  *

**