[Parentsgroup-list] Child care scholarship

Debrah Rud debrah_rud at student.hms.harvard.edu
Mon May 19 15:48:03 EDT 2008

I think several of us had to sign our daycare contracts for next year before
we knew about funding, which is tough. I found out May 14 and the contract
was due at the end of April. I submitted my scholarship application in late
March.

I know we're not supposed to make child care decisions based on previous
funding, but come on, there's no way I could afford PTCC without the
scholarship.