[Parentsgroup-list] immediate opening in a wonderful daycare

Yi-wen Huang ywhuang at fas.harvard.edu
Thu May 15 09:53:08 EDT 2008

Dear all:
    My son's family daycare recently has a few openings, so I thought
I'd share this with you in case
any of you are looking for something immediately. The family daycare is
in Medford,  right next to
a park that the kids go to everyday (weather-permitted). Maureen
Mccarthy is the caregiver and
was recommended to me by my co-worker (and this recommendation has saved
me so much time and
energy that I would have otherwise had to put into the daycare search).
My son has been there for
almost a year now and is absolutely thriving and loving it. Maureen is
very experienced and loving.
Most families stay with her until all of their kids have grown up, so
this says a lot about how great
her daycare is. She is looking for kids between 6 months to 4 years old.
And her days go from
8am-5:30pm Mon-Thurs. She is on the food program, so breakfast,  lunch
and snacks are included
(a huge time-saver!). I cannot say  enough good things about her and we
trust her fully. She has been
licensed for 11 years and is current in CPR and Pediatric First Aid. She
also is accredited for the
National Association for Family Child Care.

If you are interested, here is  her contact info:

Mary Mccarthy (her official name, but she goes by Maureen)
Email: missmaureen at comcast.net
Phone# 781-391-3012

 If you need to contact me for reference, please feel free to do so.
Thank you!
Yi-wen
GSAS