[Parentsgroup-list] Historic, fully-deleaded home for rent in Jamaica Plain

Sarah Dryden-Peterson sarah_dryden at post.harvard.edu
Wed May 14 21:54:36 EDT 2008

Hello,

We are looking to rent our home in Jamaica Plain from September 2008
to June 2009.  Details are below.

Thanks,
Sarah

Historic Home for Rent in Jamaica Plain, September 2008 to June 2009
The oldest house in Jamaica Plain, our home was built in 1716.  The
wide pine floors are original as are exposed beams and four
fireplaces.  Most everything else has been updated: a large, sunny,
stainless kitchen; two full baths, one with skylight over the shower
looking out onto the treetops.  Three bedrooms, two with exposed beams
and working fireplaces, one open-plan loft space.  The 1600 sq. feet
are spread over three floors.  Central air.  Laundry in basement.
Fully deleaded (certificate available).  Fully furnished.  Garden and
patio.  On-street parking.  Five minutes walk to Jamaica Pond, the
Arnold Arboretum, public library, community center, restaurants and
shops.  We are asking $2400/month plus utilities.  Please be in touch
if you are interested in learning more, seeing photos, or coming to
see the house: you can contact Sarah at sarah_dryden at post.harvard.edu
or 617.304.6203.

Sarah Dryden-Peterson
Doctoral Candidate, Harvard Graduate School of Education
+1.617.304.6203
sarah_dryden at post.harvard.edu

***
Research, Advocacy, and Action for educational change: www.mbeleni.org.