[Parentsgroup-list] Awesome baby photographer!

Paula Broadwell paulabroadwell at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 06:39:27 EDT 2008

Looking for a=A0baby photographer?=A0 We had photos taken for (grand)mother=
's day gifts and are extremely happy!=A0 (I also had her take pregnant bell=
y shots, which we loved!)
=A0
Gabriella Dinu is fantastic with kids - she used to be a nanny and went on =
to get a professional photography degree and start her own business. =A0I h=
ave to say that her experience working with kids pays off=A0big time in the=
se photo shoots. =

=A0
I have included a link to Gabi's website here:
=A0
Gabriela Dinu Photography =

Tel: 617. 947. 4790
www.gabrieladinu.com =

gabrieladinuphoto at gmail.com =

=A0
Our son is one of her kid models.=A0 :)

Her=A0rates vary depending on the amount of time, type of photos (studio vs=
 playground, etc.) and some other variables. She is so worth it=A0and works=
 cheaply compared to other quotes we got.
=A0
We took our photos in our home (she has a "portable" studio) but she can al=
so do this at her Watertown studio. (We thought it was easier in our 'envir=
onment' with all our props and changes of clothes - and a=A0Curious George =
dvd of course....)=A0=A0
=A0
Gabi also does family and "glamour" shots if you are in the market. =

=A0
Cheers and Happy Mother's Day!=A0
=A0
Paula=A0
=A0
=A0
=A0
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."=A0 =

~ Seneca, Roman philosopher, mid-1st century AD

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----