[Parentsgroup-list] lead problems

Jonathan Kaplan kaplan at fas.harvard.edu
Fri May 9 10:40:27 EDT 2008

The specifics of the lead law in Massachusetts are detailed at the Department of
Health and Human Services Child Lead Poisoning Prevention Program Website-

http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eohhs2terminal&L=5&L0=Home&L1=Government&L2=Departments+and+Divisions&L3=Department+of+Public+Health&L4=Programs+and+Services+A+-+J&sid=Eeohhs2&b=terminalcontent&f=dph_environmental_lead_g_clppp_about&csid=Eeohhs2

All the best,
JK

Quoting wenc at fas.harvard.edu: