[Parentsgroup-list] Excellent babysitter available

easandberg at aol.com easandberg at aol.com
Wed May 7 21:08:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

We have a family friend who has been babysitting for us for more than five years.? She's also worked as a nanny for several years. She?recently left a very stressful office job, and she is planning on eventually going to nursing school.? In the interim, she is looking for babysitting work.? She's 26, reliable and sweet, and has her own car.? My kids love her dearly, and if she can handle my four boys (from infancy to age 16) she can handle anything!

You can email me if you're interested in her information.? Thanks.

Eileen Sandberg
Doctoral Candidate, Health Policy

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.