[Parentsgroup-list] "mama PhD" blog

Marissa Olson Hummon marissa.olson at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:33:50 EDT 2008

we aren't alone in the simultaneous pursuit of a PhD and raising kids who
know their ABCs...

http://www.insidehighered.com/views/blogs/mama_phd

and, on a slightly different note - i wanted to pass on, to all parents, the
knowledge that the committee on parental accommodation has received numerous
emails of support from professors and administrators regarding the survey
results we published this spring.  we are working hard to disseminate the
report to 200+ faculty and administrators and we will report back any
positive news as we receive it!  thanks again for your participation.