[Parentsgroup-list] Preschool openings

Hanna Siurua siurua at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:59:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

In case anyone is looking for part-time preschool care for next year, I
wanted to mention that our daughter's preschool, the Belmont Cooperative
Nursery School (Belmont Co-op), still has some spaces available for the
2008-2009 school year. There are three classes: 2 mornings a week for ages
2.9 and up, 3 mornings a week for ages 3 and up, and 4 afternoons a week for
ages 4 and up. Our daughter will be moving from the 2-day to the 3-day class
next fall, and we've been really happy with the school. Its website is
www.belmontcoop.org. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Hanna