[Parentsgroup-list] Baby items for sale

Sara Suchman spsuch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:00:53 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I found a couple items on this list this time last year and they were  =

a huge help. Now, I=92m clearing out my first set of baby gear, and am  =

wondering if anyone here would be interested in any of the items. I  =

live just about a half-mile west of Harvard Square (up Concord,  =

towards Fresh Pond).

Happy to answer any questions!

Sara

Arms-Reach Mini-Cosleeper (in natural). Originally about $150. Selling  =

for $50. http://armsreach.com/shop/Mini-Co-Sleepers-c-5.html

3 Miracle Blankets (all pink, green, purple). Originally $30.00.  =

Selling for $10.00 each.These were the best swaddling blankets. My  =

daughter really did get calm as soon she saw the blanket, and even the  =

little Houdini didn=92t wriggle out of them. http://www.miracleblanket.com/=
index.htm

One dusty rose moby wrap (with instruction book). Originally $39.00.  =

Selling for $20.00. http://www.mobywrap.com

Baby Bjorn. Nothing fancy but very functional. Selling for $20.00.

Tiny Love Symphony in Motion Mobile. Originally $40. Selling for $20. http:=
//www.babyage.com/products/00495_tiny_love_tiny_love_symphony-in-motion_mob=
ile_shapes.htm?cp=3Dgoog9383&utm_source=3Dgoog&utm_medium=3DComparison&utm_=
campaign=3D9383

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Mobile with Remote Control.  =

Originally $35.00. Selling for $20.00. http://giftoyhome.stores.yahoo.net/f=
iocwomowrec.html

Crib Arch. Originally $35. Selling for $15. http://www.babydirect.com/p-649=
5-pull-n-play-crib-activity-arch-00820-by-tiny-love.aspx

Stroller Arch. All I=92ve got to offer here is the arch, so it=92s free  =

for the taking (you could attach your own toys. This toy is better for  =

the staring than the reaching stage). http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.=
jsp?productId=3D2266981

Baby Einstein Playmat. Again, all I have is the mat, the arches and a  =

couple of the toys, but you can use it to attach your own toys. Free  =

for the taking. http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/601-9391077-5392131?as=
in=3DB000TFNH8I&AFID=3DNextag&LNM=3DB000TFNH8I =

|Baby_Einstein_Play_Gym&ref=3Dtgt_adv_XSN10001

Nursing Pillow (in pink). Originally $40.00. Selling for $20.00. This  =

pillow is stiffer than the Boppy Pillow. I liked it better, but used  =

both and liked having them to alternate between just to shake things  =

up a bit! http://www.lactationcare.com/index.cfm?event=3DProdDisplay&Subcat=
egoryID=3D43

Unopened Medela Breast Milk Freezer Pack. Originally $13.00. Selling  =

for $10.00. (These containters are great. BPA and Phthalate-free. They  =

attach right to the breast pump and then store easily in the freezer.  =

I ordered 3 of these boxes and am still using the first two, but just  =

don=92t store enough to need this third one. http://store.nursingmothersupp=
lies.com/cgi-bin/store-mothernursingsupplies/00043.html?id=3DPFR4fy9j&mv_pc=
=3D9291

Clothes. I had a girl born in May. I have a lot of clothes for you to  =

look through and would be happy to sell them for ~$5/piece.