[Parentsgroup-list] Cooperative Childcare Group

Griffin, April Marie April_Griffin at hms.harvard.edu
Sun Mar 16 17:55:37 EDT 2008

I also live in JP. I currently have a great family daycare, but would be in=
terested in maybe participating in a coop, I guess I'm not clear how much o=
f my time I would be devoting though, and if i would still use the family d=
aycare. But I'm open to learn more! I would love to spend time with my litt=
le boy and other little people. Outside of daycare, it is usually just me a=
nd him, and I like seeing him interact and be helpful.
April
mt Miles 24 months
April Marie Griffin
Graduate Student (BBS)
Harvard Medical School
april_griffin at hms.harvard.edu
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once-Alber=
t Einstein