[Parentsgroup-list] Cooperative Childcare Group

émilie cappella emilie.cappella at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:01:47 EDT 2008

Hi Jennifer,

I tried something like that with a group of moms in September. It is called
the Harvard sitter coop. We did everything : rules, google account with map
and adresses etc. But I don't know why it never worked. Nobody used it. I
send you the file with all the details... if you are able to make it work I
want to be in !

Emilie (mom of Timon, 17 months)