[Parentsgroup-list] Travelling with an infant/ spending summer in Europe

Sanghyun Lee sanghyun_lee at ksg09.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 11 15:31:01 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone-
Thank you for providing invaluable input so far. I have thoroughly
enjoyed reading all the posts. I have a two month daughter and I have
been offered a summer internship in Paris. My wife and I are very
excited about spending the summer in Paris and travelling across
Europe, yet we have no experience traveling with the baby. I was
wondering if anyone could please provide insights/advice on how easy,
fun, difficult, or realistic it would be to do so with an infant who
will be about 6 month old. Any helpful feedback would be greatly
appreciated!  Thanks!

Sang