[Parentsgroup-list] nearly new infant car seat & car bed for sale

Natalie Melzer nmelzer at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Mar 9 19:28:27 EDT 2008

Hi everyone-

We'd like to sell our daughter's Graco infant car seat (+base) as well as
her Cosco Dream Ride car bed (for preemies or babies too small to sit in a
car seat). Both were used only a handful of times - the bed because she
outgrew it quickly, the seat because we soon realized that we need a
different brand to match our stroller.

The car seat can be seen here:

http://www.amazon.com/Graco-SnugRide-Infant-Seat-Metropolitan/dp/B0007TJVQ8/
ref=pd_bbs_7?ie=UTF8
<http://www.amazon.com/Graco-SnugRide-Infant-Seat-Metropolitan/dp/B0007TJVQ8
/ref=pd_bbs_7?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1205102539&sr=8-7>
&s=baby-products&qid=1205102539&sr=8-7

And the car bed:

http://www.allegromedical.com/children-pediatric-c531/dream-ride-se-infant-c
ar-bed-p215141.html?engine=Google
<http://www.allegromedical.com/children-pediatric-c531/dream-ride-se-infant-
car-bed-p215141.html?engine=Google&keyword=cosco%20dream%20ride&match_type=&
utm_medium=cpc&campaign=google&utm_source=Google>
&keyword=cosco%20dream%20ride&match_type=&utm_medium=cpc&campaign=google&utm
_source=Google

The bed is the brand most recommended by hospitals, we bought it at the
Brigham.

 We're asking $35 for the car bed and $80 for the car seat.

Please write us if you're interested in either! We live in North Cambridge.

Natalie & Guy