[Parentsgroup-list] A few of your favorite slings?

Marna Costanzo mcostanz at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 7 20:01:05 EST 2008

Hi all,

I would love to get suggestions on slings/ wraps that you've truly loved.
At the top of my list of criteria would be comfort (for me and baby) and the
ability to nurse easily and discreetly in the sling.  Bonuses would be if
it's possible to remove the sling without waking the baby and if I can still
use it later on when my baby turns into a toddler.  I may be missing some
other salient considerations, so please let me know about your experiences!

Marna