[Parentsgroup-list] seeking apt for summer

Miriam Shakow shakow at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 6 18:43:41 EST 2008

Dear all,
The Harvard Housing lottery opens online some time between March 19 and
April 1. I highly recommend Peabody Terrace, a harvard housing complex
near harvard square with 1,2,3, and 4 bedroom apts, all deleaded. We've
lived here for 2 years and love the child-oriented amenities, including
onsite playroom and daycare (though daycare has a 1 year waiting list).
Look up HRES website (Harvard Real Estate Services) for info on how to
enter the lottery. Most people who enter the lottery for Peabody Terrace
get an apt.

Miriam Shakow (GSAS - Anthropology)