[Parentsgroup-list] swim class

Jonathan Ledlie jonathan at eecs.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 5 09:12:01 EST 2008

Hi Harvard Parents,

Thought this might be useful to some of you with toddlers:

The Somerville John F Kennedy School Pool hosts swim classes on
Saturday morning. Currently their 18-36 month class, meeting at 9:30
is full but if enough people sign up, they'll open another class. It's
only $65 for residents and $75 for non-residents, it meets 8 times
starting in late March and runs 30 minutes per class. Call
617-625-6600 x6676.

http://www.somerville.k12.ma.us/education/components/docmgr/default.php?sectiondetailid=6441

Personal interest: our kid is on the waiting list, and we want them to
open up a second class!  This will be our third session and it's
really a fun time and well organized.

I think the sign ups will close by the end of this week (March 7th).

-jonathan