[Parentsgroup-list] Wonderful Nanny available.

Tiffany Mudric tiffanymudric at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:18:44 EDT 2008

My family is moving out of town in July leaving our wonderful Nanny, Wilma.=
  She has been an excellent nanny to our now 6 month old son. She started w=
atching him when he was 8 weeks old.  She is looking to work with a new fam=
ily.  She has excellent references, willing to go anywhere accessible by th=
e T or bus and available full time.  I highly recommend her and would be ha=
ppy to talk with you if your are interested.  Please contact me at tiffanym=
udric at hotmail.com.   =

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM=
_WL_Refresh_messenger_062008