[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny-share?

spsuch at gmail.com spsuch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 14:13:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a 12 month old daughter and am thinking about childcare for her
next year.  I'm wondering if anyone with a child close in age would be
interested in joining my daughter and her as-yet-to-be-decided nanny.

• I'd be fine having both kids at my house (off of Concord Avenue,
between Harvard Square and Huron Avenue) or we could alternate houses.
• Could use a nanny you already know or could look for a new one.
• I can be pretty flexible on the hours but was thinking about 36
hours/week.

I know there would be a lot to work out ahead of time in this kind of
arrangement, but I am floating the idea around and am wondering if
anyone would be interested in floating it with me.

Email or call me if you might be interested.

Thanks,

Sara
HGSE, Doctoral Student
203-241-1432