[Parentsgroup-list] RE: Parentsgroup-list Digest, Vol 278, Issue 1

Tiffany Mudric tiffanymudric at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 14:39:23 EDT 2008

We are moving in July and our nanny is looking for a new family to work wit=
h. She has been taking care of our son, who is now 5 months old, since he w=
as 8 weeks old.  She is excellent.  She is available full time.  Please fee=
l free to contact me for more information and her contact info. =

Thank you, Tiffany Ahlers 602-549-3157- cell or tiffanymudric at hotmail.com> =
From: parentsgroup-list-request at lists.hcs.harvard.edu> Subject: Parentsgrou=
p-list Digest, Vol 278, Issue 1> To: parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.ed=
u> Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:13:41 -0400> > Send Parentsgroup-list mailing l=
ist submissions to> parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu> > To subscribe=
/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list> or, via email, send a message with sub=
ject or body 'help' to> parentsgroup-list-request at lists.hcs.harvard.edu> > =
You can reach the person managing the list at> parentsgroup-list-owner at list=
s.hcs.harvard.edu> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is =
more specific> than "Re: Contents of Parentsgroup-list digest..."> > > Toda=
y's Parentsgroup Digest:> > Today's Topics:> > 1. nanny available (Morgaen =
Donaldson)> 2. Globe article re: grad student moms (Sheryl Kaskowitz)> 3. R=
ecos for Family day care (shilpa patwardhan)> > > -------------------------=
---------------------------------------------> > Message: 1> Date: Mon, 02 =
Jun 2008 13:58:04 -0400> From: "Morgaen Donaldson" <donaldmo at gse.harvard.ed=
u>> Subject: [Parentsgroup-list] nanny available> To: parentsgroup-list at lis=
ts.hcs.harvard.edu> Message-ID: <web-87175125 at gse.harvard.edu>> Content-Typ=
e: text/plain;charset=3Diso-8859-1;format=3D"flowed"> > Hi everyone,> Our f=
antastic babysitter, Patricia, is looking for a new family starting in July=
. We're moving to > Connecticut or else we would certainly continue to empl=
oy her. Patricia started taking care of > our daughter when our daughter wa=
s 10 weeks old; now she is almost 11 months old. She is reliable > and very=
 loving towards our daughter (she cried when we went away for Christmas!).>=
 > Patricia speaks Spanish and a little English. She is in her early twenti=
es and has been very > willing to work with us to raise our daughter. We wo=
uld recommend her to anyone. Patricia would > like to work full-time and is=
 available to start any time after June 20.> > Feel free to email me at don=
aldmo at gse.harvard.edu with questions.> Thanks!> Morgaen> > Morgaen Donaldso=
n, Ed.M., Ed.D. Candidate> > > ------------------------------> > Message: 2=
> Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:53:25 -0400> From: "Sheryl Kaskowitz" <skaskow at f=
as.harvard.edu>> Subject: [Parentsgroup-list] Globe article re: grad studen=
t moms> To: parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu> Message-ID:> <e870430a=
0806021953w67427068me52490f927daae92 at mail.gmail.com>> Content-Type: text/pl=
ain; charset=3DISO-8859-1> > ______________________________________________=
______________> > The following appeared on Boston.com:> Headline: The writ=
e time> Date: June 2, 2008> > "Terra Barnes is a 29-year-old neuroscientist=
 working toward her> doctorate at the Graybiel Laboratory at MIT, one of th=
e most> prestigious in the country. She's also a smitten mother of 9-month-=
old> Brayden."> ___________________________________________________________=
_> > To see this recommendation, click on the link below or cut and paste i=
t> into a Web browser:> > > http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/art=
icles/2008/06/02/the_write_time?p1=3Demail_to_a_friend> > _________________=
___________________________________________> > > --------------------------=
----> > Message: 3> Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:08:50 +0530> From: "shilpa pat=
wardhan" <shilpa.patwardhan at gmail.com>> Subject: [Parentsgroup-list] Recos =
for Family day care> To: parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu> Message-I=
D:> <c91771ac0806030838u42dd3041w209cdb33a224b56d at mail.gmail.com>> Content-=
Type: text/plain; charset=3D"iso-8859-1"> > Hi,> > I am a new incoming stud=
ent at HGSE. I am from India and will be in> Cambridge mid-august. I have a=
pplied to four group child care centers in and> around Harvard Yard but I d=
on't have much hope as the waitlists are long. Is> anyone able to give me r=
ecommendations on family daycare near Harvard Yard> or Peabody Terrace?> > =
Shilpa> -------------- next part --------------> An HTML attachment was scr=
ubbed...> URL: http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/pipermail/parentsgroup-list/att=
achments/2=3D> 0080603/721a543e/attachment-0001.htm> > --------------------=
cs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list> > > End of Parentsgroup-=
*****
It=92s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Wi=
ndows Live=99 Messenger. Learn how.
https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=3DTXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow