[Parentsgroup-list] nanny available

Morgaen Donaldson donaldmo at gse.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 2 13:58:04 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,
Our fantastic babysitter, Patricia, is looking for a new family starting in July.  We're moving to
Connecticut or else we would certainly continue to employ her.  Patricia started taking care of
our daughter when our daughter was 10 weeks old; now she is almost 11 months old.  She is reliable
and very loving towards our daughter (she cried when we went away for Christmas!).

Patricia speaks Spanish and a little English.  She is in her early twenties and has been very
willing to work with us to raise our daughter.  We would recommend her to anyone.  Patricia would
like to work full-time and is available to start any time after June 20.

Feel free to email me at donaldmo at gse.harvard.edu with questions.
Thanks!
Morgaen

Morgaen Donaldson, Ed.M., Ed.D. Candidate