[Parentsgroup-list] seeking PT summer sitter

Merryman, Amanda amerryman at hbs.edu
Sun Jun 1 18:39:23 EDT 2008

We are seeking a sitter part time (10-15 hours/week) to care for our 3-month-old from June to August.
Specific days/times negotiable--we would like to have a consistent schedule of 4-5 hours per
day for 2-3 days per week--but are flexible on the specific days.

We are looking for someone who is responsible, warm and attentive, and pro-babywearing.  Must be a
non-smoker and not allergic to cats (we have one indoor cat).  Experience with infants in desirable, however
finding a good fit is our first priority.

We are located in Somerville with easy access to several bus lines.  Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications/experience.
Interested applicants--Please include availability, experience, and references in your email (amerryman at hbs.edu). Thanks!