[Parentsgroup-list] kids at graduation in Sanders Theater

shefali chandan shefalichandan at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 13:38:00 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone:

I'm an incoming student this Fall. I have a toddler who will be 21 months i=
n September. I have not yet finalized where I will be living but hope to do=
 so this month. I really would love any recommendations on daycare faciliti=
es in and around Cambridge. I am willing to live a little outside Cambridge=
 if need be....Any names of daycare centers would be most useful. I plan to=
 put my daughter in full time...Mon-Fri. Also, any ideas and suggestions on=
 where to live with a baby would also be most helpful. Thank You and I look=
 forward to hearing from you. Shefali Chandan.
> Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 23:12:25 -0400
> From: shakow at fas.harvard.edu
> To: parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
> Subject: [Parentsgroup-list] kids at graduation in Sanders Theater
> =

> Hi everyone,
> Sorry to repeat a question that I know has been asked before:
> =

> If you want your child to cross the stage with you at graduation, does =

> anyone have the details on how this works? My understanding is that the =

> kids have to wait by themselves in a children's room in Sanders theater =

> and then a staff person gets them and takes them to you, and then =

> returns them to the children's room after they cross the stage. This =

> sounds beyond the emotional abilities of my 3-year old at present, but I =

> couldn't remember where I had heard this scenario. If anyone has a =

> source, I would love to hear it!
> =

> Thanks very much,
> =

> Miriam Shakow

Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i=92m Initiative from Microsoft.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=3DEML_WL_ MakeCount